Addington House Rendering Services
Welcome to Homesure Services Ltd, we offer local, reliable and insurance backed house rending services in Addington and Berkshire. All our house rendering products come from leading manufacturers, giving you the right quality of application and come with a 10-year guarantee. We work across Addington and Berkshire transforming domestic properties from simply rendering repairs to full house re-rendering service.
For a house rendering quote call Addington 020 8226 6884 today
How much will it cost to render your Addington house?
We would love to be able to provide you with an online quote, however, there are so many variables to be able to give you an exact quote over the phone. Which is why we recommend an initial home survey to review the rendering area, preparation and access needed such as scaffolding etc. Call our helpful Addington office team today to arrange a free survey.
Our local Addington House Rendering Services includes
- Rendering Repairs
- Front House Rendering
- Gabel End Rendering
- Dormer Window Rendering
- Damaged brickwork rendered
- Weather Proof Rending
- Coloured Rendering Services
- Cement Render
- Pebble Dash
- Spar Dash Render
- Roughcast Render
Here are some of the reasons why our customers are happy customers:
- Highly skilled Rendering contractors - Our rendering and plastering services achieve excellent results throughout South England
- Checkatrade approved – Checked and approved home services contractors
- Coro – Approved confederation of roofing contractors
- Working Safe Environments – it is important all our teams work within a safe workplace even at heights
- Insured to work on your property - We have full public liability insurance
- Clean and tidy sites – Yes it can be messy, our team will work hard to keep all access and working areas clean.
Addington Exterior Render Repair and Replacement
Exterior House rendering is a great way to re-fresh the exterior of your Addington property. In order to give the best outcome, we will prepare the surface by removing loose, flaking paint, treating algae and cleaning the surface. Any loose render would be removed, and new render would be applied to blend in with the existing render. We then fill any minor cracks with high-quality filler, bigger cracks would need to be stitched with helical steel bars. Once the exterior surface has been prepared, we can apply a long-life render coating in texture and colour of your choice to provide an attractive finish.
If your property has damaged rendering already, or you would like to give the exterior of your house a refreshing new look, our range of coloured rendering can help bring a wide range of benefits to your Addington property.